Sales of the new Chinese electric SUV Dorcen Automobile Elaris Beo kicked off in Germany. The concern is trying to gain a foothold in the European automotive market. In 2023, the company plans to sell 25,000 vehicles in Europe. The car has very thin headlights connected to the front grille. And due to the rear-view mirrors, which are fixed in the doors, the car received a more sporty appearance. The length of the electric SUV is 4.6 meters. An electric motor with a capacity of 204 horsepower is installed under the hood. The cruising range will be 460 km.
The new Elaris Beo electric SUV with 460 km of autonomy
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Da a conocer tu negocio con impresiones en Monterrey
- Papelería corporativa, tu imagen de marca en todas partes
- IVRS | IVRS Software | IVRS Development | India’s Most Trusted IVR
- the best ayurvedic hospital in kochi – Agasthya Ayurvedic Medical Centre
- Cómo escoger Interfase para grabar música en un estudio